Acavallo Therapeutic Half Gel Pad with Natural Sheepskin Edge
Recommended Retail Price $329.95 | Lower prices everyday @ NextGen!
• Genuine Acavallo pad, made in Italy.
• Extremely lightweight shock absorbing gel pad with wither and rear sheepskin edge.
• Adapts to the wither and fits all saddles.
• Can be used directly on the horse's back.
• Non-toxic and machine washable or can be washed under running water using a mild soap.
• Medium 46cm along spine measured inside the sheepskin edge.
• Large 52cm along spine measured inside the sheepskin edge.
The sheepskin edge is not like your traditional half pad with a sheepskin edge, the sheepskin does not turn around underneath but is instead lined with a felt material (see the photo in the product description). This allows the gel pad to sit completely flat against the horses back or your saddle pad and not curl up on the edges. You cannot see this from looking at the half pad or when it is on a horse but I feel it is worth mentioning.
In the ridden photo, my horse is wearing this half pad over the top of a E.A.Mattes Saddle Pad with no sheepskin.