🚚 FREE postage for orders of $125.00 & over. Orders up to $124.99 enjoy a flat rate of $8.90, within Australia only
💰 Afterpay, Zippay, PayPal, Credit Card & Direct Deposit
💻 Need assistance? Have a question? Get in touch, we are happy to help!
- Not full of bling, sheepskin, touch tape, etc but if you appreciate value and functionality do read on!
- Perfectly suited for 24/7 paddock or stable use to protect the hoof/shoes and can be left on for riding.
- Tried and tested on my own horses with no rubbing, these bell boots keep their shape and do not dry or crack from living in the elements.
- Australian made, the SIMS range of bell boots are renowned for their elasticity and long service.
- SIMS flexible rubber boots provide full horse hoof protection.
Sold in pairs.
These bells are 'pull on', they do not have touch tape fasteners.
Products that actually work & at a great price!
- Close up photo taken December 2020 of a horse competing Medium level dressage who has been wearing his Sims 24/7 since March 2020, only removing for competitions.
- Ridden photo, taken in December 2020 is of my own 3yo Hanoverian breaker who has been wearing her Sims 24/7 since October 2020.
- They don't have a popular brand badge on display, fluffy sheepskin or convenient touch tape - but they are hard wearing, keep their shape and easy to take on and off.
- Cannot speak highly enough of these bells and proudly retail them in my store.