Local Horse Sitting Service
Wanting to go on a last minute weekend getaway or have a showcation coming up? Trusted, professional care for your horse, when you're not there. Book now!
Services available within:
Post code 2318 covering these suburbs: Campvale, Ferodale, Fullerton Cove, Medowie, Oyster Cove, Salt Ash and Williamtown.
Post code 2322 covering Tomago only.
- Friday: available PM
- Saturday: all day availability
- Sunday: all day availability
- Public Holidays: all day availability (no extra charge)
Flexibility to take on late notice bookings within availability range.
Maybe able to accommodate requests outside availability range subject to other commitments, please do not hesitate to ask.
All bookings include a complimentary meet and greet to introduce myself to you and your horse/s, their routines, any special requirements and key handover if required.
Care services include:
- Visits to your property can be scheduled in line with your normal routine eg once, twice or more times per day.
- Updates communicated in line with your requests.
- Comprehensive care for each horse or pony every visit including:
- Thorough wellness check
- Prepare feeds, feed up, rinse feed buckets
- Clean/top up water troughs and buckets
- Rotate paddocks/yards if required
- Change rugs and fly masks on/off
- Apply insect repellent, topical ointments, etc
- If council bin collection day will put bins in/out.
Extra services available: At additional cost subject to schedule availability including grooming, washing, cleaning stables/yards/paddock, hold for farrier/vet/body worker, etc.
About Me | Hi! My name is Tracey...
- I have decades of experience owning and caring for horses. I am OCD when it comes to looking after horses and am committed to following your routine and requirements.
- Have spent many years as an owner/breeder in the sport of Dressage. I am a human servant to two chestnut mares, Qursed and Flo, check out their pages by clicking on their names. Both mares have won at national level in Dressage or Showing.
- Very reliable, fully insured with own transport.
- All visits undertaken and horse data held in strictest confidence.
- Live and work locally, owner of e-commerce store selling horse products since 2016. Also, regular sponsor of local Dressage competitions in order to give back to the sport.
- Horse industry and professional references available.
- No minimum booking period - peace of mind if you are away for just a single feed up or longer.
- 25% deposit required to confirm booking.
- If cancelled by client before 12pm AEST/AEDT seven (7) days prior to first visit the full deposit is refunded.
- If cancelled by client after this time, the deposit is not refundable but can be applied as a credit against a future booking.
- Payments can be made by Cash, Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
- Direct message me via any of our social media channels, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- Send an e-mail email@example.com.
- If you would like to chat, contact via the above and I'll call you back or send you my mobile number, whatever suits. If I publish my number I seem to get inundated with spam, scam and robocalls. I'm sorry for that inconvenience.
My own heart horse, Qursed
Photo Credit | Amy-Sue Alston